“No Collection No Fee” Debt Recovery
We don’t get paid until we collect!
We will NOT charge you a:
– placement fee
– processing fee
– initiation fee
– annual fee – court costs or legal fees
Absolutely no “out of pocket” fees of any kind!
We pay all “up-front” court costs, which are recovered when the debtor pays us.
Our commission fees are based on:
-Volume of accounts
-Rand value of accounts
-age and status of accounts
We attempt to collect all of your accounts with the same zeal. We don’t “skim” just the largest and simplest accounts.
Our collectors are on the telephone collecting your accounts speedily, effectively and diplomatically.
This process Consists of 3 Phases!
Phase (Stage) One
The day you place your account, the following will happen:
- The first of four legal demand letters is sent to the debtor via the registered mail
- Contact will be made directly by one of our staff collectors.
- Our collector will start to contact the debtor and produce a resolution to the matter.
Expect our collector to place daily phone calls the first 14 to 21 days in an attempt to contact the debtor.
If all attempts to reach a conclusion to the account fail, we go to Phase Two where we immediately forward the case to a collector within our network located within the debtor’s jurisdiction.
Phase (Stage) Two
You can expect the following:
- The receiving collector will immediately draft the first of several legal letters to the debtor on a firm letterhead demanding payment of the debt owed to you.
- List debtor on Major Credit Bureau’s. We list on Trans Union.
- Staff members will immediately start attempting to contact the debtor via the phone, in addition to the series of letters and sms’s.
- If all attempts to resolve the matter continue to fail, we will proceed to phase three
Phase (Stage) Three
Our recommendation will be one of two things.
If after a thorough investigation of the facts surrounding the case and of the debtor’s assets, we determine the possibility of recovery is not likely we will recommend you leave debtor on Credit Bureau but not to pursue the collection.
You will owe nothing to our firm for these results.
If our recommendation is litigation you will have a decision to make.
If you decide not to proceed with legal action we will keep the debtor listed for 3 years and then close the case and you will owe our firm and our affiliated attorney nothing.
If you decide to proceed with legal action, you will be required to pay the upfront Sheriff fees and our affiliated attorney will file a lawsuit on your behalf for all monies owed including but not limited to the cost to file this action.
If our attempts to collect via litigation fail, the case will be closed. You will owe nothing to our firm or our affiliated attorney.
If we don’t recover your money, you owe absolutely nothing!
If we do collect you owe us the following:
25% of the amount collected on accounts under 1 year in age. A lower percentage can be negotiated on higher volumes of accounts
35% of the amount collected on accounts over 1 year in age.